It all starts with habits.
HABITS 101 is a 10-part video course that will help you create and sustain new habits for life through guided videos and printable resources.
Let's be honest, change is hard! We can be motivated for a while and stick to our goals for a moment, but making it into an everyday long-lasting habit is challenging. Here's the thing - it's not you.
You're just using systems that don't work.
If you’ve ever tried — and failed — to exercise regularly, eat more veggies, wake earlier, meditate, get rid of your debt, beat procrastination, then this course is for you.
In Habits 101, you'll learn:
01. The science behind habits - why they exist and how they change.
02. How to break habits into parts and rebuild them.
03. Common mistakes and how to avoid them.
04. How to remove obstacles to progress.
05. How to maintain your habit without relapsing.
06. How to overcome resistance and commit to long-term change
07. How to overcome feelings of anxiety and being overwhelmed.
08. How to overcome a lack of motivation and willpower
09. How to finally turn the corner and stick to a new habit for good.
10. How to make big changes in your life without overwhelming yourself.
11. How to make time for new habits (even when your life gets crazy)
12. And most importantly, how to put these ideas into practice in real life.
... And much more.
With over 90-minutes of content that you can watch at your own pace, you'll be well on your way to harness the superpowers of habits to live an extraordinary life!
Ready to change your life?
Stop struggling with creating new habits today!
We can't wait to meet you!
Hien Lam's mission is to make the world extraordinary, and he believes this is done by harnessing the power of habits. He believes far too many people are living lives they never wanted for themselves, and there's so much untapped potential. He wants to change that.
He's passionate about guiding people on how to disrupt their lives, to get out of the comfort zone, and to experience their extraordinary!
When Hien isn't working with people, you can find him out enjoying a run, writing, eating tacos, or running his popular blog: Chillpill.
“My desire is to live in a world where everyone lives an extraordinary life. There's so much noise out there trying to convince people they can buy their way to happiness and success, when these things are seeds already planted inside each and every one of us - we just need to tap into it and nourish it. You must tap into it because I believe you have something unique to contribute to the world. Whether you're a doctor, a teacher or a stay-at-home mom - you can positively change the world in a way that's unique to you. I find immense satisfaction in my role as a what I call a 'life disruption' coach, and I'm passionate about guiding people to tap into their potential, so they can ultimately live a fulfilling, happy, healthy life - an extraordinary life."